Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Story Time


I just love how a mommy is a hero in her little boys eyes.

While I am doing the dishes this evening little man is sitting on the couch trying to read his storybook teller book. This book takes cartridges and a book and then reads the story to you. Anyway it keeps stopping to tell him it needs batteries. So, he brings me the book and in his cute little squeaky voice says, "Can you fix it mom"? My heart just melts. So, of course I drop everything to change the batteries and his feet are quick at work. He goes and grabs a stool to watch me "fix" his toy. He says to me, "I need to see how you can make it work, mom" I put the cover back on, screw it on, and hand it back to him. He goes straight to the couch turns it on and says, "You fixed it mom"!

This is him sitting on the couch listening to his story and so happy that it works!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lorena said...

He is so stinkin CUTE! :)

Anonymous said...

Life doesn't get much better than hearing him say just about anything in that perfectly squeaky voice.