Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Birthday

Last weekend we celebrated the boys birthdays. Zach 9 and Matthew 5. Zach loves rock climbing, so rock climbing cake it was. Matthew is obessed with cowboys right now, so a cowboy hat cake was his choice.




Here are 9 things we love about Zach:
1. He is such a love bug. (I'm the mom so I can say that, ya know!) He is always hugging me, kissing me, and making sure everyone is alright.
2. He is good at whatever he tries to do.
3. He is never afraid to try something new.
4. He is everyones friend. He truely is kind to everyone. A pure example of Christlike behavior.
5. I love (and I'm sure dad does too) that he has a love for sports and LOVES to stay up with dad to watch them.
6. If he sees it, he remembers it. He has the most amazing visual memory. A side note: you will lose if you play that game with him...be prepared!
7. He is very willing to help me out at all times. I know how hard it can be to be the oldest and he wears it well.
8. He has a sensitive side that will make someone lucky women happy some day!
9. He has the most amazing smile. Every time I see it I can't help but smile too!!!

Matthew, our little Matthew. Here are 5 things we love about him:
1. He is ALL boy. He loves cars, trains, planes, anything that moves. I love that he can play over and with them and never tire of them. I also love to see him put all his cars into their rolling suitcase and roll them everywhere with pride.
2. He is so anxious to learn. He loves school and everything about it. He talks enlessly of it when he comes home.
3. He can always keep me on my toes. I tell ya I don't know what he would do if he didn't have 2 younger brothers to try and blame half of his "adventures" on. ( I really do love that about him. It makes me smile that he tries and thinks he got away with it)
4. I love that he is determined. Right now it can be challenging at times, but I have faith that it will help him accomplish many many things in life.
5. I love that he will just walk up to me, no matter what I am doing or where we are, back himself up to me and lift his shirt up. Nothing said...it just means he needs a back tickle :)

Happy Birthday boys!

We love you,
Mom and Dad
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Swant's said...

I love the pictures of the two boys, especially the one of Zach. He looks so grown up... when did that happen?