Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Line 'em up

It has just been a whirl wind of activities for us. Last Wed. we had an enrichment activity called in the kitchen with.... Well, this time it was with me and 2 other women. We were asked to demonstrate bread making and freezer jam. So, long story short I was going to have 2 loaves there that just needed to rise and then bake. One we were giving to the hostess and the other whoever won the bread trivia game. I walked into our computer room to look up trivia and found this...


Just in case you can't tell what this is I will explain. I walked into our computer room and found my sweet innocent little boy lying on his belly with his hand on the carpet, trying to trace it with permanent red marker. First thing I did was gasp and then the second was run to get the camera. Needless to say, there was no bread trivia because I spent the rest of my evening trying to get permanent marker out of my carpet!

When Craig got home he did the usual line up when someone has done something bad.


He then pulled Spencer out of the line up and preceded to tell all the other kids that Spencer was the "bad guy" and they were the "law enforcement". It is their job to report all wrong doings to the "police chief" (that's me) as soon as possible. They all just stood there and giggled. Spencer didn't have a clue what he was talking about and had a BIG grin on his face the whole time because he got to stand next to daddy and not in the line up. He probably thought he was off the hook!

2 comments:

Candice said...

I am sorry, but how can you be mad at a face like that?? He is adorable. P.S. Goo Gone or WD-40 followed by some Spot Shot might help with the marker mess. At least it works on walls and high chairs, ask me how I know!

smiths5 said...

Okay, this is the cutest thing...ever!!