Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mother Son Dance

Every year our school has a mother son dance. Traditionally we wear matching jersey's and jeans. Zach looks forward to it every year. This year my friend decided she would be the committee for the dance. She did a great job and I would hire her in a heart beat to plan any major party, I just don't know if she would commit!

She had Thunder (from the Lake Elsinore Storm) and Wild Duck (from the Mighty Ducks) come for the evening. The boys LOVED it! Zach even won an autographed puck from Wild Duck!

3 comments:

Lorena said...

Love the pictures... You are both so photogenic and of course gorgeous! :-)

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

Uh...just so that you know, as much as I don't like the Ducks at least I know that they are no longer the Mighty Ducks. OOOOh, did that sound snotty?

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

Whatever, you know how much I keep up on sports! I knew it sounded wrong what are they called?