Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to you, and you, and you, and you!

Monday the 20th is Craig's birthday, Friday the 24th is my brother's birthday, Sat., the 25th is Allison's birthday and somewhere in all that is our friend Greg's birthday. (sorry Shellie, you know I am bad with numbers) Anyway, we had a family/long time friend "birthday party at our house after church this last Sunday. I am learning how my husband gets a ltitle excited for these type of things. He submitted his "menu" to me that Sat. night. Lets see if I can remember eveything that was on it: fried mac'n'cheese balls, steak with dry rub, bbq chicken, risotto w/vegies, chicken and shrimpo, potato salad, fruit salad, I think that is it. On top of that I made the cake and strawberry pie. Then people brought stuff. We had crockpot beans, ice cream, more fruit, chocolate covered strawberries, cantalope, a cheese tray, and who knows what else. We had oh, 19 adults and 28 kids here. All in all I say it went fairly well! Our friend Greg (who's birthday it was also) stopped by because he had to work. He is a CHP and the kids loved seeing the police car. Here are all the pictures:

6 comments:

Candice said...

That menu is right up my alley! I love good food!! Happy Birthday Craig and Allison! (I don't really know the other people, but happy birthday to them too!)

The Snow Queen said...

HOly Cow you did like a cajilloion posts! I love the pictures of the CHP car and of the funeral. SOunds good. Hows the carpet. I don't suppose it was in an un-noticable spot at least? I bet he didn't even get in trouble becuase he's so stinkin cute.

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

Oh man! The food was awesome! I'm glad that Greg was able to make it. The kids had a ton of fun with him.

Lorena said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy EvEryOnE!!! :-)

Fausett Family said...

Happy Birthday to everyone!! If it was Craig's birthday then mine is just around the corner. Thanks for reminding me. It sounds like you are all crazy busy.

Blog Example said...

Happy Birthday Craig! The funeral pictures were adorable. Hey...when there's a great spot for a photo shoot, you've just gotta do it. Your kids are adorable!