Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Allison's birthday

We started a new rule in our house. Every other year they get a birthday party. This was Allison's off year. She chose to go to Disneyland with 2 friends. The rule was they had to be off track and have their own pass. She took a friend from school and then a little boy on Zach's team has a sister that is her age, goes to a different school, but on our same track with a Disneyland pass!!!! They get a long so well and play at every game. So the big day was last Thursday, the 23rd. Grandma Nana came to watch the boys...thank you! We left to get the girls and away we went to Disney land. Aunt Emily met us there for part of they day and we had so much fun. I promised Allison 2 things, 1. to get their faces painted and 2. eat at Rainforest Cafe. The face painting was the first thing we did. So cute! Then off to lunch and then the rides. I was so impressed with Allison. Craig is always trying to get her to go on Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountian, etc. She WANTED to go on them. In fact she reminded me many times to make sure that we go on them. It is so much fun to listne to little girls giggle and talk all day. That is not something I get to listen to often. Our house in more like WWF. At the end of the day we ate dinner at Rainforest cafe. The girls had so much fun and I orederd the volcano for dessert. They LOVED that. If have no idea what it is you are missing out. Order it, you won't regret it! The best part of the day is when we got to the car at about 9:45 and changed the girls into their jammies I discovered that I had left all my interior lights on when I was searching for my cell phone that morning. What an experience that was. Just so you know, you do not need to drag your kids in their jammies all the way back down to the tram to ask for help. If you look next time you are there, there are little emergency buttons ALL over that you can push for help. As I waited for an employee to give me a jump a nice family offered. Thank you to them. After all that I was able to leave by 10:30. Needless to say I was no lomger tired and had no trouble driving home.

Happy 7th Birhtday Allison. Here are 7 things that we love about you:

1. Always strives to do her best.

2. Always a friend to everyone.

3. Always asks me if she can help me cook.

4. Is a good mommy's helper.

5. Loves to smile.

6. Has such a kind heart.

7. I love that she is ALWAYS reading a book. ( I hated to read when I was younger, so that is why I love this attribute about her)

2 comments:

Candice said...

That looks like so much fun!

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

I love that slide show. How fun for the girls!