Friday, February 6, 2009

Kids say the darndest things!


We have these friends that we just love and they just up and left us and moved to Hemet. Craig often makes fun of them saying that they moved to where all the old people live and why would they want to move to the end of the earth? This brings us to the conversation in the car today.

Eli: Where is Phoenix? We want to got to his house. (All the kids are chiming in now pleading for me to take them there)

Mom: We can't go today it is 3:45 and they live far away.

Allison: Yea, they moved to Heaven!

Mom: Not quite, they moved to Hemet :)

6 comments:

smiths5 said...

LOL !!!

Lorena said...

So cute!!!

Robertsons said...

LOVE that photo!!

The Snow Queen said...

That's right Hemet is a little piece of Heaven on Earth.

Giuliany Family said...

That is so funny!!!!!! When I was really little and we lived in sunnymead I would ask my mom to go to Hemet so I could see Jesus. She said I would say it all the time!!!!

Blog Example said...

You ought to enter this photo into a contest! She is gorgeous!!