Monday, November 10, 2008

Where's Spencer?

Have you ever gone into your kids bedrooms at night before you go to bed to check on them? Has your heart stopped beating when you notice one of them is missing? You think I don't remember seeing him escaping and hiding somewhere else. Well, that happened Friday night. I was on my way to bed and stopped to check on the kids. I walked in and no Spencer. I quickly made a quick "sweep" of the house and then asked Craig if he had seen him. He said,"Well, did you look under the bed?" Of course I did not want to admit to him that I had not thought of that, so I quickly, but quietly snuck back in there and sure enough that is where he was! Kids are so cute!

2 comments:

Christina said...

ADORABLE!!! I think your Spencer might be taking after mine. All I have to say is WATCH OUT!

Candice said...

That is so cute!