Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Never say Never...

Never EVER think that your kids are being perfect angels so you can get something done! I as in the new toy room to be, going through all of the toys to see what we are keeping and what we are not. This has needed to be done for awhile now. I had my friends two kids over and I thought boy they are being so good. No one is fighting, crying, tattling or telling me they are hungry. And then...I walked into my daughters room and found her 2 with my Spencer. They found a bean bag like pillow in her room that had a hole in it. Apparently they decided that her room needed to look a lot like Christmas. Honestly the pictures do not give it justice. So I asked my friend to bring over her Dyson thinking it would suck better than mine. Well, we needed a miracle. The more we sucked the more little white things appeared. My friend Melissa kept saying, "I am so sorry." All I could say I am so glad it involved 2 of yours and only 1 of mine, because I might not be able to look at mine for the rest of the evening. We just had a great time cleaning that room for the past 2 HOURS!!!! Here's to having kids!

It is hard to see on her white dresser, but they were all over the place. It was like picking lice out of the carpet.

Can you see it all over the bedds? I pulled off the sheets to shake them outside and it seriously looked like it was snowing. Then we took off the mattress and it was all over the trundle bed.


They were covered in it. I took of Spencer's pants and turned his pockets inside out and they were filled with these little boogers. I then took off his diaper and they were all over his bum. Gross!!!

Her son was the worse. It was all in his buzz cut. His scalp was white!

5 comments:

The Snow Queen said...

Nicole was so nice not to name us by name. THat beautiful mess was made by none other than Poppy and Phoenix Snow. Really there's nothing worse than your kids destroying something over at your friends house. Those little beads were created by Satan. They stuck to everything like stickers.

The Snow Queen said...

The poor thing can't figure out why she doesn't get anything done....

Candice said...

I am sorry, but that is SO FUNNY, only because it happened at your house and not mine. I had a similar thing happen once, only I caught them before very much was out and the balls were more the size of peas. Being a mom is SO HARD! It is a constant relay between utter frustration and bursting out laughing until you cry!!

nicole said...

Nicole, my Mom wanted to know if you left a Lightin' McQueen tie at her house. Let me know. Thanks!

I'm sure you just had a BLAST cleaning it all up. :)

Lorena said...

Yikes...I am so sorry!
I am glad that Melissa came over and helped you for 2 hours! Just think that now looking back is a "precious memory" :-)