Monday, November 10, 2008

Ouch!

On Sat. Craig took the 4 big kids to the primary program practice, so it was just me and little man at home. I was getting ready for dinner and he comes in dragging Allison's pet shop house. He was also whinning about something, but I really couldn't understand so I just said to him when you are done playing with it you have to put it away. I thought he wanted some company while he played. Wrong!!! He said in a louder voice, "My hand stuck." Oh, I see now. He put a pet shop in the tube and decided he wanted to get it back. I ran to get the vaseline and rub it everywhere. It wasn't working. Now I am panicking and realizing how mad Allison is going to be when I have to break her toy. That is when I see that the tube comes apart on the top. Good thing for that. I pulled it apart, pulled his hand out and put it back together. She will never know!
He doesn't look very happy does he?

0 comments: