Monday, November 10, 2008


Sunday was our primary program at church. I look forward to it every year. The kids are so adorable up there and they are so excited about their shining moment. This year we have 4 kids participating. I know can you believe it? They asked that the boys wear white shirts and ties and that the girls wear as much white as possible. (just a small side note: my friend Melissa, yea the one with the kids who make it snow in Allison's room, felt she needed to redeem herself and made a skirt for Allison and her 2 girls) Thanks Melissa. Allison was so excited when she saw it. She asked me where it came form and I told her. I wish you could have seen the look on her face when I said she had made it. She said to me, "How did she do that?" I said, "Well she took some material and sewed it together with her sewing machine." Maybe I should dust the cobwebs off of my machine and learn to sew. Maybe then it wouldn't be so foreign to my children. All Allison could say was, "She is amazing, mom!" I know she is. Okay, back to the program. I had to take a picture of my beautiful children. I also decided to record their parts. You have to know that my kids are usually pretty shy. I was a little nervous about Matthew willingly walking up and saying his part. Of course being the mom that I am I bribed them all with candy and I am not ashamed to admit that I stoop that low. It worked like a charm! They all did great and brought tears to my eyes. I am so proud of each and everyone of you and I love you!
Sorry for all the background noise. I also stopped them a little to soon, so you miss the last words.

0 comments: