Sunday, March 30, 2008

One of my husbands favorite things



It is funny how you wake up in the morning and have no idea what kind of evening you will be having. I just figured it would be another "normal" evening in the Rees household. Unbeknownest to me my husband had been eyeing tickets to the George Strait concert. I had no idea he was even in concert. He is my husbands all time favorite singer, who NEVER comes to California. Of course we had to go. Weird how much of an effect your parents can have on you. So, after my long Gourmet Girls day, putting my kitchen back to semi normal, and Zach's baseball game we were off to the concert...with NO tickets. I guess he figured if it was meant to be it was meant to be. Needless to say we got in and have pounding heads and ringing ears today. We crawled, and I do mean crawled because it was 12:30, into bed last night and I said we sure are getting old. I can't remember the last time I thought music was SOOOO loud!!! Anyway, we did have fun AND it was a night out that I think I could say my husband planned!

2 comments:

The Snow Queen said...

Fun! We went to Garth Brooks a couple months ago and he was awesome. Dave loves George.

Lorena said...

How FUN! It looked like you guys had a great time! :-)