Thursday, March 27, 2008

My baby boy


Well, this might not be much to everyone else, but it is to me. Yesterday all the kids were going outside to play. So, my little guy (who can't be left out of anything) goes running to find his flip flops. Back to the kitchen where I am and is insisting that I put them on. I get one on and then attempt the other. Suddenly he is doing the uh, uh, uh thing. I can't figure out why he won't let me put the shoe on. So, i just decide I will give up when he wants it on he will let me do it. I give him the shoe and stand up to finish what I am doing. He starts YELLING...MOM, MOM, MOM. I turn my attention back to him and he says,"Watch this." I sat there for a moment and thought to myself,"Is this my baby boy telling me to watch this?" When did he grow and become a "little boy" and not a "baby boy" anymore? Very sad moment for mommy. He was trying to show me that he could bend his flip flop. Apparently that was very exciting for him. After he did that he allowed me to put it on his foot. Of course we then had to take off the other one so he could show me how he can do the same thing to that one also. Boy, do I love that kid and he is growing up way to fast for me.

3 comments:

Fausett Family said...

Hi Nicole, I tried leaving a comment but for some reason it didn't show up, It could very well be me. I suck at the blogging thing. Anyway when did you guys have 5 kids. Tell Craig Hi!

Lorena said...

Your little boy is SO CUTE!!

The Snow Queen said...

He is the cutest little thing. I think you should do a video of him nodding his head yes and figure out how to put it on the blog then show me how to do it.