Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blessed

I just felt the need to express how blessed I feel to be surrounded by such wonderful people. I'm not even sure they know the effect they have on me and my family. I love how our children all so easily get along. I love that as we adults sit and play a game we look over to see all of our children sitting there on the floor playing games too. Boys, girls, younger kids and older kids...they ALL get along! Or even how we can sit and be talking and amongst all the craziness we can hear our children giggling form the other room. It makes everything all worth it and it makes me proud to live here around all these wonderful people.

Today, life is good.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Wow .. I just wanted you to know that you have a gorgeous family ... keep it:]

Remitha A R said...

u created a positive energy inside me..thank u