Thursday, May 27, 2010

Whiny voice


Spencer (after the kids have gone to school): mom can I go to Aiden's house

Mom: No, he is coming to our house for a haircut as soon as his mommy gets ready.

Spencer: Please mom I just want to go to someones house.

Mom: It's just me and you, don't you want to hang out with mommy and help her until Aiden gets here?

Spencer: No, I just want to go to Aiden's house

Mom: Ok let's call his mommy.

So I call her and ask if he can come and play until she is ready to come over. She says yes and we go to get him. We pull up to his house and I tell Spencer that he can get out all by himself and get him. This is what I hear as they are running back to the car.

Spencer: Aiden, my mom let you come over because I was whinning.

3 comments:

Nat said...

That is so FUNNY!

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

Oh man you totally fell for it. Way to go Spencer.

Anonymous said...

Spencer 1 - Mom 0