Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Oak Glen

As long as I can remeber I have always gone to Oak Glen in the fall. I am so gratefull to carry on this tradition with my kids. At the beginning of this month we went with our friends the Fisher's. We love going places with them for a few reasons. Reason one: it is NEVER a dull moment and two: we LOVE the looks we get with 10 kids that are all the same age and all resemble each other. No one can figure out who is who and who goes to who. We love it!!! This year we did something I have never done beofre. Our other friends told us of this place that has apple donuts. Oh, well then we have to try it because if it has apple in it I know I will love it!


This is the apple donut place and I have to say they were pretty yummy. (even if you had to wait fo an hour in line to get them)

The whole gang. Yes that is a stroller to the right. I had my 3 month old niece for the day. What a sport she was. She splept the whole time!

I think we wore them out!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Candice said...

We always went to Oak Glen too. I miss it this time of year.

The Reed Family said...

I love oak glen! those donuts are the best!

Todd and Kara said...

Yes love this! Want to go next time ok?!

The Snow Queen said...

I can't believe how much M and Z look alike when they're zonked out! Thats so funny! Those little doughnuts are my favorite! I love to watch them go through the machine and then plopp into the sugar. This year I'm getting my own bag!

Our family tradition was to go on Conference Sunday!