Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Party

So here it is...the finished product. My friend Melissa called me and said she has this cake stand that would look so cute with a whitch hat cake on it, can you make it? I think maybe, but how do you say no to a challenge like that? With a few trips to the local cake store and a few few phone calls to Michelle I got through it.





You have to know the story behind these costumes. Our first Halloween as parents we dressed up. I was Winnie the Pooh, Zach the honey pot and dad Tigger. It took a lot of coaxing to get a 6 foot man to dress up as tigger. Never the less he did it for the cause. I think we looked so cute! Anyway I promised him he would NEVER have to dress up again. 9 years later Melissa has a party and of course you have to dress up. I couldn't get him to agree on anything. We both sat at the computer looking at costumes and he said no to practically everything. Then these costumes comes up. He chuckled and didn't say no (or yes) so I took it as a yes and bought it! So here we are and boy did he get teased! (I think mostly because everyone knoew how much he does NOT like to dress up)

Your a good sport honey and I love you!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Fausett Family said...

HA HA HA! i have to tell you that is hysterical. I am throwing a Halloween party on Friday and we have to dress up too, So we've been talking alot about what we are going to be. Elena had been scouring the Party City ad for days and while we were in the car talking once again about the costumes she says, "you and dad can go as a plug and socket." I look at Ben and just laugh. So that is awesome that you guys are braver than us.

The Reed Family said...

Oh my gosh! that is one of the best I've seen!

The Swant's said...

I love it!!!!!

Ranisa said...

That is SOOOOOOO Craig!

Todd and Kara said...

And love this too! Awesome job! You guys are the best.

The Taylor Family said...

I love love love the costumes!!!!

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

I'm having such dirty thoughts right now