Friday, March 20, 2009

The dentist......again

Our orthodontist told us that Zach needed to have 3 top teeth pulled to make more room in his mouth. So, off to the dentist we go. (I think we will be forever in debt to our dentist.) I reminded Zach to get his teeth so we can leave them for the Toothfairy. He asked me if she would be giving him $100. For 3 teeth????? Anyway they cam out and we brought them home in a cute tooth container. When it was time for bed he opened it and the littlest one was missing. He decide a note to the Toothfairy.

This the before picture.

This is after the teeth were pulled.

I don't remember eye teeth being this big when they came out. Do you?

I just had to take a picture of this note. Isn't it cute? He told me this morning that he asked the toothfairy to sign so he would know that she came. Too cute!

3 comments:

The Snow Queen said...

The tooth fairy has a lovely signature. I think I lost a little tooth too, could she come visit? 100$ seems quite fair. Thank you.

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

Wow,those teeth are very big. I can't imagine what ours would look like.

smiths5 said...

looking at his teeth causes me to shudder with pain. Holy cow! Imagine what wisdom teeth must look like!!