Thursday, January 1, 2009

Just about caught up

So, this is what happens when you are just crazy busy in December...you DO NOT update your blog. I just did a ton of posts about what has been happening in our life during our time off track and the holidays. We have also been down to one computer and it is a fight to see who gets to it first. Somehow I always loose. I have also been busy, because I got a new calling. I am the first counsiler in the primary presidency. So, if any of you have any great ideas on scouting, primary program and fun sharing time ideas, please, please, please pass them on to me. I served once in the primary for about 4 months teaching and I have subbed here and there. I am TOTALLY clueless, but I am excited. I just love kids and I love to see their excitement for learning. We have a GREAT president and the other counsiler just happens to be my good friend too! We will be spending a lot of time togehter. Anyway, here is to a new year!

1 comments:

Fausett Family said...

I wondered what happened to you. Sounds like a busy and crazy month. Glad you guys had a good Christmas.