Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas day

Every year on Christmas morning Craig makes the kids sit on the couch and listen to the story of Christmas while they are starring at ALL of their presents. I tell him each year he that maybe they will listen better if we chose to do it a different time other than right then. I think he just likes to torcher them!
We had my 2 brothers and their wives and my sister all at my house for Christmas this year. We did the same last year and decided that maybe this might be a new tradition. It was a fairly small Christmas for us this year. We chose to get the kids Disneyland passes. So, besides clothes and the gift Santa brings that was it! All in all I think it was fun. Besides it really is about spending time with your family and giving not receiving.

Zach is thinking please talk faster dad!!!
I just have to post this. Sorry it is in 2 videos, but my finger slipped off the button. We made a scavenger hunt for the passes. They thought it was fun!

1 comments:

Candice said...

That is so mean! You make them wait while you read Christmas morning!! We torture them Christmas eve, that doesn't seem so bad. It looks like you had a great Christmas. Disneyland passes would be so fun.