Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The party....

So, here it is. I promised Tricia I would post a picture of Eli's cake tonight. This is his year to have a family party. We had pasta for dinner and a yummy Buzz Lightyear cake and ice cream for dessert. He got all kinds of presents that he was so excited about. I do have to say it was pretty funny, every time he opened a toy he held it up and smiled. Every time he opened an article of clothing he threw it on the floor and reached for another present. i tried to get a few pictures of him with his new clothes, but he just wasn't excited about that as the toys. Here are a few pictures of his BIG night!

Don't look to close to the slanting cake. One day I will take cake decorating classes. That is Eli's half brother standing next to him.

I said hold up the clothes and smile. What do ya think?

He loved the snow globe!


6 comments:

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

I LOVE THE CAKE! However, I don't think he feels the same about the clothes.

The Snow Queen said...

I think I was on your blog looking at pictures of the cake while you were leaving a comment on mine. Wild. You're right I think I will go and heat up some dinner.

Phoenix loves Eli and so do I. That kid is priceless, I'm glad you got to spend a little time with the famous NOni. He's a lucky little kid to have so many people that love him.

The Snow Queen said...

Oh by the way I love the new Title for the blog. Did you do that? Can you do me one? I want to look cool too! I'm supposed to be making Christmas cards but I don't wanna. In fact i'm gonna have ice cream for dinner.

alyson said...

that is such a cute cake! Did you make it yourself? Hope everything is going well for you guys!

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

I did make it. Better than trying to outline and color in a Buzz Lightyear.

The Reed Family said...

He is adorable and is so lucky to have such a wonderful family! The pictures with the clothes are too funny!