Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Can you help my sister?

She has made it to the top 5 for this contest she is in. She had to make a video promoting Chris Young's new single. I have no idea what the prize is, but she is trying to get everyone she knows to vote for her. It just takes a moment if you don't mind. Thanks for your help. Here is the how to from her blog.

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!

Hey everyone,
Thank You to all of you who are voting for me. I know who some of you are, but im clueless on the rest. I can't believe you guys have almost gotten me to 700 votes. THATS AWESOME!
(but im still losing)

2 ways to vote!!!
On the right hand middleish side of the page next to "login" you'll see "Sign up" click sign up. After you sign up, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address, you must comfirm before you vote
Then go back to the board and go to
PROMO IDEAS /VOTING LINKS Then go to the thread VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CHRIS YOUNG ROAD TRIP!
My link ends in EPK
*Fill free to leave comments

2nd way to vote
vote here:
http://www.myspace.com/chrisyoungmusicmyspacesquad
My link ends in EPK
Click the circle next to her video link and a green dot will apear in it. Then click VOTE.

Thanks again everyone!!

0 comments: