Sunday, July 13, 2008

Family Reunion

Papa Ben and Mimi came down from Texas for a visit. Boy did we have all kinds of fun. You will have to look at the next 2 entries to see some of the other things we did. The kids just have so much fun when they come. Every year there is a small family reunion in Huntington. We went to that on Sat.( yes, I entered everything backwards). I am still getting used to how all this works. Anyway the reunion wasa t a park there and the kids had fun playing on the slides and bars. I got to meet some family that I have never seen before. Well, maybe I have, but was never old enough to remember them. Anyway that was another day of fun and we all did a great job of wearing the kids out in 3 1/2 days. Thank you for all the many fun things we did and making more memories with us...we love you guys!

0 comments: