Thursday, April 24, 2008

We LOVE Aunt Jacque!!!!





So Aunt Jacque came down from Oregon to visit for the week. Grandam , aunt Diane, and aunt Jacque had the idea to come out to our house and go to the park for a picnic. So, we did that yesterday and the kids had so much fun playing. We were ther for 4 hours and the best part they were so, so, so tired by the time bed time came. Here are a few pictures of our fun day.


The best part about aunt Jacque being here (besides spoiling my kids rotten) is she sews!!! We have this cape in our home that goes to a costume and Matthew tends to monopolize it and of course this causes HUGE problems. So, I asked her to make the boys each their very own reversible batman/superman capes. Well, Allison heard about this and just absolutley could not be left out. So, she got a girl version. Here are a few attempted pictures of them flying around in their capes...I'm sure there will be more to come. I know that there is not a picture here of Eli, but he was not being very photogenic and was having a very bad day. I think wore him out the day before. I promise there will be pictures to come of him too.

1 comments:

Nat said...

I love the capes!