Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I have been tagged

Okay since I am new to the blogging world, I am assuming when you are tagged who have to write about what they wrote about. I will do that, but before I do I must say that I love this ward and the people in it. My friend felt inspired by my entry last night (I think) I called today to take my kids from me. You have no idea how excited I was. Not that I did not want my kids around, but I got to fix everything they undid yesterday and then some!!! Thank you Melissa. Now for the tagging. Becca needs help for ideas on what to cook for dinner. Most of you know I do Gourmet Girls so not much thought goes into dinner for me on most nights. I don't know the last time I had tacos or burritos because of GG. Also, my husband is picky in the sense that he would rather not have anything with hamburger meat...so there goes a lot of things. Somehow I also got the rep for a good cook, but I don't know how true that is. I can just follow a recipe really well. My passion is in baking. I find every excuse to make a new treat! Anyway, here is typical week for me:
Monday- Ritz Cracker chicken (yummy, fast, and the kids love it) corn and rice
Tuesday- Gourmet girls meal, but I love to cook pasta with alfredo sauce (homemade sauce), bread and if we are lucky a vegatable.
Wednesday-GG again, but chicken enchiladas, spanish rice, sweet corn
Thursday- GG yet again, leftovers
Friday- easy lasagna from sauce that I made and froze another day...I make a lot and freeze at least 2 more nights worth.
Saturday- who knows...eat out rumage through things or Craig cooks...YEA!!!
Sunday- Steak, potatoes, vegie or something yummy that Craig came up with.
I hope this helps. You know I also did some "blog hopping" and Nicole Ewell (I don't know her married name) has 3 reciepe blogs. I found her linked somewhere through one of your sisters blogs. Any one else reading this feel free to contribute and I will pass on the info.

3 comments:

Fausett Family said...

I have a couple sisters that are really good cooks. I'm like you and can follow a recipe really good. At least most of my family will eat what I make,(Noah is usually the picky one). I asked Elena one time if she could pick her three top places to eat and she told me Home. She sure is a sweet girl. Maybe she was buttering me up.

nicole said...

Hey Thanks for the shout out. My blog of just my recipes is http://testkitchenrecipes.blogspot.com/

The Taylor Family said...

you rock! I must know your recioe for your ritz cracker chicken? It sounds so yummy!