Friday, January 4, 2013

Grinch style Christmas

Allison and her friend wanted to have a Christmas party and invite a few of her friends.  I decided that I needed to let go of my craziness and let her have a party.  So a planning we went.  The theme: Grinch.  The food: well, green eggs and ham, of course.  With green grapes, hot cocoa, green punch and who hash.  They made Grinch ornaments out of light bulbs, had races to see who could undecorate the tree the fastest and had a present relay race n sleds.  We sent them off with their very own Grinch pills.  All in all, I think the girls had a blast and I had fun letting go of my "to do" list for one morning!




 The ornament turned out so cute.  I just wish I had snapped a picture of the finished product.  We had white  feathery fluff around the top with a ribbon hook to hang on the tree.



0 comments: