Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm back

Well, here I am. I was looking back at my blog and it seriously has been since Halloween since I have blogged about anything. Life sure has a way of just grabbing you and taking you right with it. As I sat down this year to do our Christmas cards, which by the way I have still not mailed out, I decided to not do a Christmas letter. I was hoping I journaled enough here that we can look back as a family and read all of what went on in our lives. Now this will not work if I leave gaps in through out the year. My goal this year is to keep caught up on this, so when I do print it out as a book I will have recorded everything in a timely manner AND accurately.

That being said I have to go through all my pictures to see what has been happening. I found this recording of Spencer. I wanted to capture him singing his ABC's. He has such a squeaky voice and is cute when he sings them. He has been singing his ABC's since he was almost 2. He started saying all the sounds to his letters at about 2 1/2. He is such an amazing kid and I love him so much.


This video will not post:( I will post it when I can figure it out.

0 comments: