Monday, September 28, 2009

Coupons, coupons, and more coupons

I have this friend that is AMAZING with her coupons. She told me about it awhile ago and I have been collecting many, many coupons. Most of the time I can cut my bill in half, but I just did something VERY exciting this weekend....I spent practically nothing on a lot of stuff. To be honest I will be sending in some mail in rebates and it all will be free after that! You just can't go wrong with that!


This is trip #2 to Albertson's. I spent $27.72 and saved $233.15
Trip #1 to Albertson's spent $17.73 and saved $161.75.

5 comments:

Candice said...

I just want to know if all of that Joint Juice is for Craig? LOL! My joints are already getting achy and we're the same age.

The Reed Family said...

can you say 1 year supply?! Holy moly great deals!

Fausett Family said...

I have several friends really into this coupon thing and I can't seem to get my self organized enough to actually save more than around $30 or $40. Great job and all of that is useful food storage.

The Snow Queen said...

Bah humbug. That's all I've got to say. BAHHH HUMBUG.

Todd and Kara said...

Holy let me in on this secret. Is it the newspaper secret? So jealous. Miss you guys!