Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mothere's Day was a good day. I was brought breakfast in bed. I just have to say my husband is the best cook ever! He even brought me the Sunday ads so I could check them all out. We then went to church and watched all the cute kids sing to the moms for Mother's Day. I also had sharing time that day. I made cookies for all the kids to give to their moms the night before as part of sharing time. When we got home from church I was exhausted. So, I quietly snuck into the bedroom and took a nap. When I woke up I walked in to family room to this.




Does this even look comfortable?

Poor kids.


Craig was busy making dinner and the boys (due to the campout Friday night) just feel asleep on the couch. We had his mom and the missionaries for dinner. Craig made a wonderful dinner. To be honest he NEVER cooks anything gross. I am truley blessed to have such a wonderful husband and 5 beautiful children. THanks guys...I love you.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Reed Family said...

Jim is also a good cook, better than myself. He just throws things together and they turn out great. I mess things up when I am following a recipe. Glad it was a good day!