Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Nana

The following week was Grandma Nana's 55th birthday. We had her out for her birthday dinner. She requested my ritz cracker chicken that she loves so much. Her cake was a little different.

A few days prior my friend asked me to take a fondant class with her. It was a Valentine cake class. We had so much fun! I can't wait to go back and learn more. Needless to say that was Cathy's birthday cake. I hope she was okay with that! Thank you for sharing your birthday with us. We love you!

2 comments:

by Cathy Rees said...

I was a great cake. Just the right size. The best part: the kids could not wait to eat it. Grandma Nana

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

I can't believe Cathy is 55! She still looks so great. Make sure to tell her I said that. Oh, and the cake looks beautiful and elegant. Of course, I'm not surprised by the wonderful job you did. You seem to master everything.