Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas traditions

And what is my Christmas tradition you ask??? Baking. It all started some years ago when Craig wanted to give all his employees Christmas presents. Me being the financial sound one said there is no way we can afford that!! So, I came up with the idea that I would bake for all of them. It is funny, each year I bake more and more. I just can't seem to stop. I see all these fun recipes and I have to try all of them! So, you are all the first to see what no other man has been allowed to see. My kitchen while in the midst of baking. This year I made 12 different kinds of cookies, 5 different breads, and 7 different types of candy. The end result was 42 plates of goodies. Not bad in 2 1/2 days work! Thanks you again to my sister who has come to help me just about every year! I could NEVER do it alone!



This is some of the plates Craig took to work.

I set up tables in my garage to let them all cool.


The messy kitchen!

0 comments: