Friday, November 21, 2008

Now two boys?

I came home from an enrichment activity last night at 9:15. Spencer was still awake. He hung out with Craig for awhile and then announced at 10 he was tired. At 10:05 (no kidding that quick) I went to check on the kids. I see Spencer sticking out from under his bed, asleep. I then notice is missing. I start searching the whole house and all the possible places he could have dropped to go to sleep. That is dad's technique pf putting kids to bed. Let 'em go and eventually they will drop wherever and sleep. I couldn't find him anywhere! So, I decide to go put Spencer in his bed and then continue the search. Here is what I found when I got down to pull Spencer out.



Seriously, what is it about sleeping under the bed? I got Spencer out and put warmer jammies on him and he was still asleep crying, "No, I sleep on the floor!"

0 comments: