Saturday, November 22, 2008

I saw it!!!!


Last night some friends and i went to go see the Twilight movie. We had our tickets, pre purchased of course, grabbed a bite to eat and then stood in the crazy long line to get into the theatre. Of course it was good movie, but could it have been better? The answer is yes. In my opinion, Edward is not what I had imagined. So, naturaly I was a little disappointed. I also thought the acting between Edward and Bella was not natural. Maybe because I knew all the in between details and how good Edward really is! I know they can't get everything from a book into a movie, but to me it just didn't flow. The funnest part of the evening was sitting next to my to friends who were beyond excited to see the movie and especially Edward. All the girls in the theatre kept screaming...it was so loud in there! Definetly worth the experience and I may go see it again, when there is not so much screaming. Oh and the screen kept screwing up with lines running through it, colors changing, and the sound going out. Thank you Lyynley for setting up a fun GNO! As soon as I can steal a picture from one of their blogs I will post our group. Until then you get this one!

4 comments:

Candice said...

I feel the same way. We went and saw it today and although I loved some parts, others made me feel like an awkward teenager again. Not a pleasant sensation! I think I'll stick to reading the books. My imagination was a lot more appealing.

Fausett Family said...

I'm with you. I could have gone without all the clapping, ohhing and ahhing, and we had alot of people laughing. The casting was alittle off. It was a good movie though. Maybe I will have to see it again when it comes on DVD. That way I can experience it in my own home.

Lorena said...

Nicole,
I had a blast sitting next to you and Melissa! :-)

The Reed Family said...

Luckily I didn't go with very high expectations. And since the whole girls night was so fun and filled with laughing it really didn't matter that the movie wasn't as good as it could have been. I would agree the relationship between bella and edward didn't transfer to the big screen very well, but hopefully the next one will be better. oh and I love the sleeping boys under the bed! too cute