Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And our favorite color is.....BLUE!!!

Last night was an enrichment activity and I was deep in my kitchen making the food for it. The kids were at the table doing their homework and the three little boys were up and down doing their own version of homework. Now, I have outlawed markers in my home because I have too many creative minds that prefer all other surfaces EXCEPT paper. On to the story. Zach says he needs help and I turn to walk to the table to help him and what do I see???? My little creative genius at work. Yes, this is the artwork of my youngest, Spencer. Of course everyone was so eager to help clean up because it was not their mess and they weren't the ones in trouble. I don't know if you can tell by the picture, but yes, he colored my grout too!

2 comments:

Mikelle said...

Mr. Clean magic erasers work miracles!! Good luck!

Fausett Family said...

All I can say is I am sooo sorry!