Saturday, July 5, 2008

More swimming fun

So last Monday my friend and I piled our 9 kids into our cars and drove out to Yucaipa to go to the local regional park for some fun on the water slides and pool. We met up with our other friend and her 5. We pulled up to the park and they were CLOSED!!!! What to do with 13 kids who were planning on playing at the "beach". So Melissa said lets go to my house in Hemet. So, off we went to her house that is in the construction phase. The one down fall is there was NO bathroom. I have the cutest picture of 4 of our boys. pants around their ankles peeing in the grass. Spencer is just standing there admiring, wishing he could be apart of the "potty trained". I just didn't think I should post a picture of 4 naked bums.

This was Allison's first trip down the slide ever. Go Allison!!!

This is all the kids minus the sleeping baby in the house. That's a lot of kids.

Zach and his buddies.

Allison was really liking the slide!!!

0 comments: