Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday




Between Craig, Allison and my brother Adam we have 3 birthdays with in 5 days. So, every year we either go out to eat or go to someones house for dinner and cake. This year everyone came to my house. We happened to do this on the same day we went to the beach. My mom saw this cake pan in a magazine and thought it would be fun to bake a cake to look like a giant cupcake. I had fun decorating it. Yes, I know a little crazy, but Allison showed me ALL the colors she wanted on the cake. There will be more pictures to come of her "real" party in the next week or so. Of course a different cake for that one too! Just a little side note...Adam is missing from the pictures because he and Brittany had to go back down to the beach to find her wedding rings in the sand. And, YES, they did find them!! Can you believe it?

3 comments:

Lorena said...

Nicole-What an awesome CAKE! I love it...you are so talented!
Happy Birthday Allison! :-)

Veater Family said...

Craig,

That was fun seeing your family. Keep up the posting and check out our blog http://www.veater-family.blogspot.com/ when you get a chance. Take care,

Mike Veater

Nat said...

What a great looking cake.