Saturday, April 19, 2008

Discovery Science Center

I decided to take the kids to the Discovery Science Center. (It really was all for me) You see, I have always wanted to go there and so I thought I would take the kids for a fun day just so we could see what it is like. Ofcourse, I couldn't go alone with 5 kids under the age of 7. So, I asked my sister in law and 2 year old niece to go with us. We had a blast. We learned about earthquakes, dinosaurs, Clifford, how all kinds of things work, and tornados. By the look closely at Spencer in the tornado booth. He just had to do everything the big kids got to do. Maybe know he will start to rethink somethings...NOT!

1 comments:

Lorena said...

The Discovery Science Center is so much fun! My kids loved it when we had our annual tickets. It looks like you guys had a total blast!:-)