Monday, March 24, 2008

Frustration

Well, I had helped a friend create a blog on my computer. Then we decided today that we needed to delete it and have her create it on your computer. Really no big deal since she had not posted anything to it yet. So, while talking to her on the phone today I deleted what I thought was hers. WRONG!!! It was mine. Lost everything lost. So, after trying to contact google and being the impatient person that I am (I need results like yesterday) I created a new one. I tried to make it somewhat the same. I wanted to keep these memories to have bound in a book someday. I totally feel like I have millions of lost memories (pre-blogger days) and can't afford to loose anymore. So, here we are with ALMOST the same entries, but all on the same day. It sure looks as if we have had one busy day!!!

2 comments:

Robertsons said...

that sucks for you!!

Lorena said...

Love your pictures! :-) Your blog looks great!